The Visual Arts Toolkit was named the Best Instructional Product at the National Educational Telecommunications Association 2006 Awards presentation. In addition, the Kentucky Virtual Art Museum CD-ROM and the “Purposes of Art” poster received ADDY awards from the Lexington Advertising Club.
The Visual Arts Toolkit includes:
- the Kentucky Virtual Art Museum CD-ROM, with images of 250 artworks from 20 Kentucky museums
- nearly eight hours of video segments, including museum and studio visits, artist profiles, and advice on how to analyze and respond to works of art
- also available as an e-edition, with binder materials on a flash drive
- a binder full of lesson plans (with assessment components), glossaries, responding guides, a listing of Kentucky visual arts resources, and information on topics ranging from periods and styles to cultural art
- Idea Cards
- overhead transparencies
- a “Purposes of Art” classroom poster
- The Visual Arts Toolkit was named Best Instructional Resource by the National Educational Telecommunications Association.
Some items can be purchased individually, including posters, the Kentucky Virtual Art Museum CD-ROM, and DVDs.
Consult the Arts Toolkit Order Form for pricing information and ordering details. Note that discounts are available for multiple-copy orders. You may order by school purchase order, personal check, or credit card. (Add 6% Kentucky sales tax to personal check or credit card orders.)
KET is the sole source of this product.