01:57:48 | #0 | TV-G
Dr. Steven Masley discusses two urgent epidemics - escalating rates of disabling memory loss and rapidly increasing rates of diabetes and pre-diabetes. Dr. Masley offers a program that, in the fight against diabetes, memory loss, and cognitive decline, can reverse insulin resistance, enhance cognitive performance, and stop cognitive decline before it is too late. He explores the impact of insulin resistance on the brain and the heart/brain/diabetes connection, explaining how cognitive function and memory work.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET: March 16, 2019 at 12:30 AM ET / March 15, 2019 at 11:30 PM CT
- KET: March 14, 2019 at 3:00 AM ET / March 14, 2019 at 2:00 AM CT
- KET2: March 13, 2019 at 4:00 PM ET / March 13, 2019 at 3:00 PM CT
- KET: March 13, 2019 at 3:00 AM ET / March 13, 2019 at 2:00 AM CT
- KET2: March 11, 2019 at 1:30 PM ET / March 11, 2019 at 12:30 PM CT