Environmental Body Makeover
26:46 | #105 | TV-G
In this episode, we explore makeovers that matter: getting rid of toxins in and on our bodies. Author Dr. Andrew Weil tells us how to keep healthy by making smart diet & nutrition choices; Ken Cook shares some surprising tidbits about chemicals in everyday body products; a boy with Autism makes amazing progress with help from Shauna K. Young, PhD, through a manganese-free diet and elimination of food additives; and Laurie David gives us her take on how the overuse of antibiotics on farm animals makes us more susceptible to disease and sickness.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: August 5, 2019 at 7:00 PM ET / August 5, 2019 at 6:00 PM CT
- KETKY: August 5, 2019 at 10:30 AM ET / August 5, 2019 at 9:30 AM CT
- KETKY: August 5, 2019 at 2:00 AM ET / August 5, 2019 at 1:00 AM CT
- KET2: July 8, 2019 at 11:30 AM ET / July 8, 2019 at 10:30 AM CT
- KETKY: April 8, 2019 at 7:00 PM ET / April 8, 2019 at 6:00 PM CT