Do We Still Need the Clean Air Act?
26:47 | #303 | TV-G
Dr. Devra Davis, an environmental health expert and author, tells us how Donora, PA slowly awakened America's need for the Clean Air Act. Mom's Clean Air Force are mothers concerned about the effects of two different sources of air pollution. In Pennsylvania, parents guard their children's health against chemicals associated with fracking. In Orlando, we meet a mom engineer/artist who uses her paintings to express her concern about a nearby power plant. Don Anair of the Union of Concerned Scientists talks electric cars, evolving attitudes about carpools and rideshares, and whether or not car ownership is worth the price of admission.
- KETKY: Monday, November 25, 2019 at 2:00 AM ET / Monday, November 25, 2019 at 1:00 AM CT
- KETKY: June 24, 2019 at 7:00 PM ET / June 24, 2019 at 6:00 PM CT
- KETKY: June 24, 2019 at 10:30 AM ET / June 24, 2019 at 9:30 AM CT
- KETKY: June 24, 2019 at 2:00 AM ET / June 24, 2019 at 1:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 31, 2019 at 6:30 PM ET / May 31, 2019 at 5:30 PM CT
- KETKY: May 31, 2019 at 4:00 PM ET / May 31, 2019 at 3:00 PM CT