56:50 | #203 | TV-G
Traces the remarkable evolution of shelters for battered women and gives voice to five women seeking protection in a rural West Virginia shelter. Working with advice and guidance from the shelter's counselors and staff, the women struggle to find safety, freedom, and justice for themselves and their children. Two founders of the shelter movement discuss its history, and Tillie Black Bear from the Rosebud Reservation in South Dakota describes establishing the first shelter for women of color.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: December 8, 2018 at 10:00 AM ET / December 8, 2018 at 9:00 AM CT
- KETKY: December 6, 2018 at 7:00 AM ET / December 6, 2018 at 6:00 AM CT
- KETKY: December 5, 2018 at 2:00 AM ET / December 5, 2018 at 1:00 AM CT
- KETKY: December 4, 2018 at 11:00 PM ET / December 4, 2018 at 10:00 PM CT
- KETKY: December 2, 2018 at 12:00 PM ET / December 2, 2018 at 11:00 AM CT