56:40 | #0 | TV-G
A documentary about a historic African-American cemetery and the small band of Lexingtonians who have spent years restoring it. Thousands are buried at African Cemetery No. 2, including the winning jockey of the first Kentucky Derby, a number of Buffalo Soldiers, and a member of the Civil War's 54th Massachusetts Regiment. The 141-year-old cemetery was neglected and overgrown before volunteers began the work of restoring the grounds and gathering the life stories of those buried there. Produced by the Lexington Public Library's Cable Channel 20.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: November 9, 2019 at 7:30 AM ET / November 9, 2019 at 6:30 AM CT
- KETKY: August 7, 2019 at 4:00 PM ET / August 7, 2019 at 3:00 PM CT
- KETKY: August 7, 2019 at 7:30 AM ET / August 7, 2019 at 6:30 AM CT
- KETKY: May 30, 2019 at 4:00 AM ET / May 30, 2019 at 3:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 20, 2019 at 11:00 PM ET / May 20, 2019 at 10:00 PM CT