56:45 | #0 | TV-G
The 19th century witnessed the Breaks Canyon ('Grand Canyon of the South') become a coveted area for settlers, moonshiners, railroaders, and lumberjacks. As resource exploitation grew, a citizen-led preservation movement emerged and would rescue the Breaks from becoming just another lost Appalachian treasure. This documentary, narrated by Mike Rowe (Deadliest Catch and Dirty Jobs) looks at the past, present, and future of the Breaks as it continues to be under threat today.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: July 10, 2019 at 4:00 PM ET / July 10, 2019 at 3:00 PM CT
- KETKY: July 10, 2019 at 7:30 AM ET / July 10, 2019 at 6:30 AM CT
- KETKY: June 20, 2019 at 5:00 PM ET / June 20, 2019 at 4:00 PM CT
- KETKY: June 20, 2019 at 8:30 AM ET / June 20, 2019 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: June 20, 2019 at 12:00 AM ET / June 19, 2019 at 11:00 PM CT