56:09 | #0
Governor Matt Bevin and First Lady Glenna Bevin share their personal experience of adoption as well as their vision for improving Kentucky's adoption and foster care system. They discuss their plan for reducing adoption roadblocks in the state, while issuing a call to action for families who may be considering becoming an adoptive parent. The program also profiles Robin Leigh, who details her personal journey as a foster care provider and eventual adoptive parent. Adria Johnson, commissioner of the Kentucky Department for Community Based Services, addresses some of the factors that complicate the adoption process, and legislative leaders discuss adoption and foster care reform.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: August 5, 2017 at 2:00 PM ET / August 5, 2017 at 1:00 PM CT
- KETKY: July 27, 2017 at 12:00 PM ET / July 27, 2017 at 11:00 AM CT
- KETKY: July 22, 2017 at 4:00 AM ET / July 22, 2017 at 3:00 AM CT
- KETKY: July 18, 2017 at 4:00 AM ET / July 18, 2017 at 3:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 17, 2017 at 5:00 AM ET / May 17, 2017 at 4:00 AM CT