Infant Nutrition and Breastfeeding
28:00 | #1042
Renee and her guests discuss the health benefits of breastfeeding in recognition of national breastfeeding week, as well as provide tips on proper infant nutrition. Scheduled guests include: Doraine Bailey, MA, IBCLC, Breastfeeding Support Services with the Lexington-Fayette County Health Dept.; Ana Maria Linares, an associate professor in the UK College of Nursing and a Lactation Consultant who has conducted research on attitudes and practices around breastfeeding among Latinas in Lexington; and Nicole Peritore, program coordinator for the Health Education through Extension Leadership (HEEL) Office at the University of Kentucky.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: September 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET / September 13, 2017 at 12:00 PM CT
- KETKY: January 12, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET / January 12, 2017 at 12:00 PM CT
- KETKY: August 30, 2016 at 12:16 PM ET / August 30, 2016 at 11:16 AM CT
- KETKY: August 30, 2016 at 12:00 PM ET / August 30, 2016 at 11:00 AM CT
- KETKY: April 13, 2016 at 12:00 PM ET / April 13, 2016 at 11:00 AM CT