Dr. Erin Frazier
28:05 | #1127
Renee's guest is Dr. Erin Frazier, a pediatrician with Kosair Children's Hospital in Louisville. She also serves as medical director at Children's Hospital Foundation Office of Child Advocacy and chair of the Partnership to Eliminate Child Abuse. Dr. Frazier discusses coping techniques for parents that can prevent child abuse. She specializes in educating parents and caregivers about the dangers of shaking infants and strategies for dealing with persistent crying babies.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: October 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET / October 13, 2017 at 12:00 PM CT
- KETKY: May 8, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET / May 8, 2017 at 12:00 PM CT
- KETKY: February 14, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET / February 14, 2017 at 12:00 PM CT
- KET2: May 5, 2016 at 6:30 AM ET / May 5, 2016 at 5:30 AM CT
- KETKY: May 4, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET / May 4, 2016 at 4:30 PM CT