Kristin Ashford - Smoking Cessation and Pregnancy
29:30 | #1302
Renee speaks with Kristin Ashford, Ph.D., a professor in the University of Kentucky College of Nursing whose research focuses on prenatal care and interventions aimed at preventing/ending tobacco use and illicit drugs. The program features a young woman who's participating in "Get Fit and Quit" recovery/smoking cessation program that is a partnership between the UK College of Nursing, Chrysalis House (a treatment center for women), and the YMCA. Part of KET's on-going initiative "Smoking and Health" funded in part by a grant from the Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET2: December 7, 2017 at 7:30 AM ET / December 7, 2017 at 6:30 AM CT
- KETKY: December 6, 2017 at 6:30 PM ET / December 6, 2017 at 5:30 PM CT
- KET: December 6, 2017 at 12:30 AM ET / December 5, 2017 at 11:30 PM CT
- KETKY: December 5, 2017 at 8:00 AM ET / December 5, 2017 at 7:00 AM CT
- KETKY: December 3, 2017 at 9:00 AM ET / December 3, 2017 at 8:00 AM CT