A Salute to Heroes
26:16 | #1311
Renee speaks with Master Sergeant Brett Hightower about the Kentucky Wounded Heroes program that provides soldiers and first responders injured in the line of duty with opportunities to hunt, fish, travel, and other activities. These events build lasting friendships and provide healthy ways to heal. Next, learn how the West Kentucky Workforce Board in Hopkinsville is helping Fort Campbell soldiers with career training and job placement as they exit the military.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET2: November 16, 2017 at 7:30 AM ET / November 16, 2017 at 6:30 AM CT
- KETKY: November 15, 2017 at 6:30 PM ET / November 15, 2017 at 5:30 PM CT
- KET: November 15, 2017 at 12:30 AM ET / November 14, 2017 at 11:30 PM CT
- KETKY: November 14, 2017 at 8:00 AM ET / November 14, 2017 at 7:00 AM CT
- KET: November 12, 2017 at 1:30 PM ET / November 12, 2017 at 12:30 PM CT