Assessment in Teaching and Learning
58:34 | #103
Host Bill Goodman and guests discuss "data-driven instruction" - using assessment data collected throughout the school year to inform teaching and meet each student's learning needs. The panel also discusses how the new testing system, coupled with new content standards, will help Kentucky students compete both nationally and internationally. Guests: Ken Draut, associate commissioner, Office of Assessment and Accountability, Kentucky Department of Education; Susan Perkins Weston, education consultant, Danville, Kentucky; and Jana Beth Francis, director of assessment, research, and curriculum, Daviess County Public Schools. A 2010 KET production.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: June 18, 2010 at 11:00 AM ET / June 18, 2010 at 10:00 AM CT
- KETKY: June 15, 2010 at 12:00 PM ET / June 15, 2010 at 11:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 25, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET / May 25, 2010 at 2:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 12, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET / May 12, 2010 at 2:00 AM CT
- KETKY: April 29, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET / April 29, 2010 at 2:00 AM CT