Seamless Transition to College and Careers
56:48 | #203
Based on ACT scores and training certificates, only 34 percent of Kentucky's 2010 public school graduates left their high schools prepared for college or the workplace. This program explores how Kentucky educators are working together to make more of our students college and career ready. Guests: Deborah Anderson, branch manager, College and Career Readiness, Kentucky Department of Education; Dr. Cheryll Crowe, mathematics professor, Eastern Kentucky University; Dr. Barbara Veazey, president, West Kentucky Community and Technical College; and Frank LaBoone, principal, Opportunity Middle College, Fayette County Public Schools. A 2010 KET production.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: July 21, 2011 at 3:00 AM ET / July 21, 2011 at 2:00 AM CT
- KETKY: June 21, 2011 at 3:00 AM ET / June 21, 2011 at 2:00 AM CT
- KETKY: June 2, 2011 at 3:00 AM ET / June 2, 2011 at 2:00 AM CT
- KETKY: April 29, 2011 at 3:00 AM ET / April 29, 2011 at 2:00 AM CT
- KETKY: April 8, 2011 at 3:00 AM ET / April 8, 2011 at 2:00 AM CT