Technology for Next Generation Learning
56:30 | #301
In a world in which even toddlers use electronic devices, school districts are increasingly turning to technology to deliver content, ensure high-quality learning, and prepare students - our "Next Generation" - for the future. This program examines the important role of technology in today's classrooms and includes video from LaRue County and Todd County schools, where technology tools have become an essential part of daily instruction. Panelists are: David Couch, associate commissioner, Office of Knowledge, Information and Data Services, Kentucky Department of Education; Charlotte Chowning, KETS field engineer, Office of Education Technology, Kentucky Department of Education, Kentucky Department of Education; and Benny Lile, director of instruction and technology, Barren County Schools.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: April 4, 2012 at 1:00 AM ET / April 4, 2012 at 12:00 AM CT
- KETKY: February 1, 2012 at 1:00 AM ET / February 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM CT
- KETKY: December 6, 2011 at 9:00 AM ET / December 6, 2011 at 8:00 AM CT
- KETKY: December 5, 2011 at 2:00 PM ET / December 5, 2011 at 1:00 PM CT
- KET: September 23, 2011 at 2:00 AM ET / September 23, 2011 at 1:00 AM CT