New Directions In Arts Education
56:27 | #305
This program examines how studying dance, drama, visual arts, and music contributes to student success. It also explores Kentucky's changing approach to teaching and assessing the arts as well as community partnerships that support the arts in schools. Guests include: Robert Duncan, arts and humanities consultant, Kentucky Department of Education; Sara Francis, orchestra teacher, Athens-Chilesburg Elementary School and Edythe J. Hayes Middle School, Fayette County; and Scottie Billiter, assistant principal, Letcher County Central High School.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: June 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM ET / June 26, 2012 at 8:00 AM CT
- KETKY: June 25, 2012 at 11:00 AM ET / June 25, 2012 at 10:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 11, 2012 at 2:00 AM ET / May 11, 2012 at 1:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 4, 2012 at 2:00 AM ET / May 4, 2012 at 1:00 AM CT
- KETKY: April 16, 2012 at 2:00 AM ET / April 16, 2012 at 1:00 AM CT