13:30 | #0
This town hall forum brings together policy makers, treatment providers, law enforcement, and influencers to discuss ways to battle the opioid crisis. Guests include John Tilley, Secretary of the Justice and Public Safety Cabinet; Vickie Yates Brown Glisson, Secretary of the Cabinet for Health and Human Services; Charlotte Wethington, who works with the grass-roots group People Advocating Recovery; Nancy Hale, President and CEO of Operation UNITE; Emerson Goodwin, corporate regional director of KentuckyCare; and Tara Moseley, who works with Young People in Recovery. Part of KET's ongoing Inside Opioid Addiction initiative funded in part by the Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky. Recorded on February 2, 2017.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: September 13, 2017 at 11:45 AM ET / September 13, 2017 at 10:45 AM CT
- KETKY: September 13, 2017 at 11:00 AM ET / September 13, 2017 at 10:00 AM CT
- KET: July 19, 2017 at 3:00 AM ET / July 19, 2017 at 2:00 AM CT
- KETKY: June 27, 2017 at 11:45 AM ET / June 27, 2017 at 10:45 AM CT
- KETKY: June 27, 2017 at 11:00 AM ET / June 27, 2017 at 10:00 AM CT