58:30 | #0
This town hall forum brings together policy makers, treatment providers, law enforcement, and influencers to discuss ways to battle the opioid crisis. Guests include John Tilley, Secretary of the Justice and Public Safety Cabinet; Vickie Yates Brown Glisson, Secretary of the Cabinet for Health and Human Services; Charlotte Wethington, who works with the grass-roots group People Advocating Recovery; Nancy Hale, President and CEO of Operation UNITE; Emerson Goodwin, corporate regional director of KentuckyCare; and Tara Moseley, who works with Young People in Recovery. Part of KET's ongoing Inside Opioid Addiction initiative funded in part by the Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky. Recorded on February 2, 2017.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: April 20, 2019 at 10:00 PM ET / April 20, 2019 at 9:00 PM CT
- KETKY: January 24, 2019 at 3:00 PM ET / January 24, 2019 at 2:00 PM CT
- KETKY: December 13, 2018 at 10:00 PM ET / December 13, 2018 at 9:00 PM CT
- KETKY: December 6, 2018 at 3:00 PM ET / December 6, 2018 at 2:00 PM CT
- KETKY: September 13, 2017 at 11:45 AM ET / September 13, 2017 at 10:45 AM CT