Mountain Homeplace/Miles Hart/Abbey of Gethsemani/LaVon Williams/Pennyrile State Park
30:00 | #105 | TV-G
A settlement near Paintsville where visitors can see how 19th-century pioneers lived; a Henderson man who carves elaborate wooden miniatures, many with moving parts; monks' lives at the Trappist abbey in Central Kentucky where Thomas Merton once lived and wrote; a former basketball star who's making a name for himself as a sculptor; and a 15,000-acre forest and park in Christian County. A 1995 KET production hosted by Byron Crawford.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET: April 4, 2007 at 11:30 PM ET / April 4, 2007 at 10:30 PM CT
- KET: April 3, 2006 at 11:30 PM ET / April 3, 2006 at 10:30 PM CT
- KET: December 3, 2004 at 11:30 PM ET / December 3, 2004 at 10:30 PM CT
- KET: March 31, 2004 at 10:30 PM ET / March 31, 2004 at 9:30 PM CT
- KET: May 23, 2003 at 11:30 PM ET / May 23, 2003 at 10:30 PM CT