01:20:36 | #519
Byron Crawford hosts a special two-hour edition featuring people and places along the state's eastern and northern borders. Topics include the restored pioneer community near Cumberland Gap known as the Hensley Settlement, Louisville's Fourth Street, the historical statues along Covington's riverfront, an annual Native American powwow in Christian County, the Paramount Theater in Ashland, the Museum of the American Quilter's Society in Paducah, the Maplewood Cemetery in Mayfield, television host Nick Clooney, a young rodeo champion, author Robert Rennick, thumb-picking guitarists, and canoeists exploring caves around Mammoth Cave. A 1999 KET production.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: September 2, 2017 at 4:00 PM ET / September 2, 2017 at 3:00 PM CT
- KETKY: September 1, 2017 at 10:00 AM ET / September 1, 2017 at 9:00 AM CT
- KETKY: February 25, 2017 at 6:30 PM ET / February 25, 2017 at 5:30 PM CT
- KETKY: February 16, 2017 at 11:30 AM ET / February 16, 2017 at 10:30 AM CT
- KETKY: August 13, 2016 at 3:30 AM ET / August 13, 2016 at 2:30 AM CT