Simple Pleasures, Hidden Treasures
53:43 | #809 | TV-G
In a two-hour special, host Dave Shuffett finds all kinds of uniquely Kentucky delights, including an Appalachian chef, a rodeo team, a jeweler inspired by nature, and some long-timers—a couple still keeping house after 72 years of marriage and a family that has been farming the same land for 150 years. He visits a coal camp, a country music store, the Corvette Museum, the Kirchoff Bakery, the Mother of God Catholic Church, and the Louisville Zoo and goes to beloved landmarks like Cumberland Falls, the Land Between the Lakes, and the Red River Gorge, as well as lesser-known jewels such as the Goddard Covered Bridge and the Parkette Drive-In. A 2002 KET production.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: November 28, 2018 at 11:02 AM ET / November 28, 2018 at 10:02 AM CT
- KETKY: November 28, 2018 at 10:30 AM ET / November 28, 2018 at 9:30 AM CT
- KETKY: October 9, 2018 at 2:00 AM ET / October 9, 2018 at 1:00 AM CT
- KETKY: April 3, 2018 at 2:00 AM ET / April 3, 2018 at 1:00 AM CT
- KETKY: January 27, 2018 at 3:30 PM ET / January 27, 2018 at 2:30 PM CT