Grider Hill Dock/Louisville Slugger Museum/Minnie Adkins/Amon's Sugar Shack
26:59 | #1101 | TV-G
The Grider Hill Dock on Lake Cumberland, which has been in the Sloan family since the construction of the lake itself in the 1950s; the Louisville Slugger Factory and Museum in Louisville; Minnie Adkins, an Elliott County folk artist known worldwide for her colorful wooden animals; and Amon's Sugar Shack in Somerset, a family-run restaurant, bakery, and catering business that's also an integral part of community life. A 2005 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: October 6, 2015 at 5:30 PM ET / October 6, 2015 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: January 12, 2015 at 5:30 PM ET / January 12, 2015 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: January 20, 2014 at 5:30 PM ET / January 20, 2014 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: February 14, 2013 at 5:30 PM ET / February 14, 2013 at 4:30 PM CT
- KET: October 4, 2012 at 11:30 PM ET / October 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM CT