Wild and Scenic Kentucky: A Kentucky Life Special
01:51:04 | #1110 | TV-G
Dave Shuffett rafts, canoes, sails, kayaks, rides, hikes, and bikes his way around Kentucky, enjoying wildlife and outdoor adventure across the state. Sights include the Russell Fork of the Big Sandy River, Breaks Interstate Park, the Pine Mountain Trail, black bears at Kingdom Come State Park, Daniel Boone National Forest, Cave Run Lake, the Red River and its surrounding natural arches, Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area, the Ohio River, the museum at Big Bone Lick State Park, Clifty Falls State Park in Southern Indiana, Mammoth Cave National Park, Land Between the Lakes, Audubon State Park, wetlands at Henderson Sloughs WMA, and Reelfoot Lake.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: August 30, 2018 at 3:00 AM ET / August 30, 2018 at 2:00 AM CT
- KETKY: August 18, 2018 at 2:00 AM ET / August 18, 2018 at 1:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 31, 2018 at 3:00 AM ET / May 31, 2018 at 2:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 17, 2018 at 11:00 AM ET / May 17, 2018 at 10:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 3, 2018 at 4:00 AM ET / May 3, 2018 at 3:00 AM CT