Hofbrauhaus Newport/Lisa Williamson/Wolf Run Wildlife Refuge
26:41 | #1429 | TV-G
Visit Hofbrauhaus Newport, a biergarden and restaurant that would be at home on Germany's Rhine River and a favorite stop on the Kentucky side of the Ohio; artist Lisa Williamson, whose work has been displayed at the Smithsonian, returns to her home in Martin County to rediscover her childhood inspirations and take care of the homestead; the howl of wolves is heard across the hills as wild animals find sanctuary and lifelong care at Wolf Run Wildlife Refuge; and more Paw Pals. A 2009 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: February 9, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET / February 9, 2016 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: May 30, 2014 at 5:30 PM ET / May 30, 2014 at 4:30 PM CT
- KET: April 23, 2013 at 11:30 PM ET / April 23, 2013 at 10:30 PM CT
- KET: January 2, 2012 at 11:30 PM ET / January 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM CT
- KETKY: December 28, 2011 at 5:30 PM ET / December 28, 2011 at 4:30 PM CT