Bushwacking on the Russell Fork/Chaney's Dairy Barn/John Henry Memorial Sculpture
26:42 | #1430 | TV-G
Civil War re-enactors skirmish in the hills and along the shores of Pike County's Big Sandy River; as more and more family owned farms in Kentucky are calling it quits, one industrious Warren County family has turned to agri-tourism to carry on the family legacy; a memorial worthy of the great racehorse John Henry takes shape as artists and fans collaborate on a tribute to the inspiring horse; and more Paw Pals. A 2009 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: February 10, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET / February 10, 2016 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: June 2, 2014 at 5:30 PM ET / June 2, 2014 at 4:30 PM CT
- KET: April 24, 2013 at 11:30 PM ET / April 24, 2013 at 10:30 PM CT
- KET: January 16, 2012 at 11:30 PM ET / January 16, 2012 at 10:30 PM CT
- KETKY: December 30, 2011 at 5:30 PM ET / December 30, 2011 at 4:30 PM CT