Opal's/Paducah/Dave Does It/Hancock Co. Railroad Station/Cub Run Cave
26:40 | #1612 | TV-G
Dave samples the abundant buffet at Opal's in Jackson County but saves room for the famous homemade cream pies that are Today's Special; Paducah is our Downtown Destination; in the latest Dave Does It, Dave lends a hand at Tarter Farm and Ranch Equipment in Dunnville, the largest manufacturer of farm gates and animal management equipment in the country; a historic marker in Hancock County tells the tale of a railroad station; and Dave visits Cub Run Cave in Hart County, one of the most spectacular caves in Ky. A 2011 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: February 19, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / February 19, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: August 1, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / August 1, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 15, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / March 15, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: July 7, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET / July 7, 2016 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 23, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET / March 23, 2016 at 4:30 PM CT