Bon Ton Mini Mart/Brown-Pusey House/Bobby Mackey's Music World/Crab Orchard/Ashland's Putnam Stadium
26:40 | #1615 | TV-G
It's all about the chicken at the Bon Ton Mini Mart in Henderson, where the fried chicken that has been featured in Gourmet Magazine and on NPR is Today's Special; we learn the story of the Brown-Pusey House from an historical marker in Hardin County; Bobby Mackey's Music World, a nightclub and tavern in Wilder, Ky., might be one of the most haunted places in America; Crab Orchard in Lincoln County is tonight's Our Town; and Ashland's Putnam Stadium, home of the Ashland Tomcats, was built in the 1930's and is still in use today. A 2011 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: February 22, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / February 22, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: August 4, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / August 4, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 20, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / March 20, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: July 12, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET / July 12, 2016 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 28, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET / March 28, 2016 at 4:30 PM CT