Dave Goes to the Ky. Derby/Campbellsville/Latonia Race Track/Lexington Fashion Collaborative
26:40 | #1616 | TV-G
As a first-time attendee, Dave participated in all the excitement of the famous "first Saturday in May" when he went to the 2010 Kentucky Derby; Campbellsville in Taylor County is Our Town; remembering the old Latonia Race Track, built in 1883 and site of the Latonia Derby, which initially was regarded as a more important race for 3-year old Thoroughbreds than the Kentucky Derby; and a look at the Lexington Fashion Collaborative, a central Kentucky group of fashion designers, photographers, stylists, models and other artists. A 2011 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: February 23, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / February 23, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: August 7, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / August 7, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 21, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / March 21, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: July 13, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET / July 13, 2016 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 29, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET / March 29, 2016 at 4:30 PM CT