Kentucky Life on the Road
01:56:01 | #1699
In this retrospective from Kentucky Life on the Road, host Dave Shuffett travels Highway 62 to Maysville, Bullard Safety Equipment in Cynthiana, Midway, the Bluegrass Railroad Museum in Versailles, Lovers Leap Vineyard in Anderson County, and the Abbey of Gethsemani. He heads down Highway 68 to Bluegrass horse farms, Shakertown, and learns Lexington's history with Harry Miller. Dave concludes his journey along Highway 60 by visiting Thom's Sweet Shop and Cafe in Marion, Cave-In-Rock State Park, Smithland, Swan Lake Management Area, and says goodbye from the river bank in Paducah. A 2011 KET production.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: November 30, 2011 at 9:00 PM ET / November 30, 2011 at 8:00 PM CT
- KETKY: November 29, 2011 at 10:00 AM ET / November 29, 2011 at 9:00 AM CT
- KET2: March 20, 2011 at 4:00 PM ET / March 20, 2011 at 3:00 PM CT
- KETKY: March 19, 2011 at 8:00 PM ET / March 19, 2011 at 7:00 PM CT
- KETKY: March 19, 2011 at 7:00 AM ET / March 19, 2011 at 6:00 AM CT