Moth Biodiversity/Frankfort/Owensboro Museum of Fine Art/Exotic Garden
26:42 | #1701
Night time is the right time to learn about Lepidoptera and the vital role moths play in Kentucky's biodiversity; the cultural landmarks of Frankfort's historic district are tonight's Downtown Destination; an elegant Carnegie Library building is home to the collection of the second largest art museum in the state, the Owensboro Museum of Fine Art; and Dave visits a Whitley County gardener whose exotic palms and cacti are more suited to tropical and desert climes than to Kentucky. A 2011 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: July 4, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / July 4, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 31, 2018 at 8:30 AM ET / March 31, 2018 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: March 30, 2018 at 2:30 PM ET / March 30, 2018 at 1:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 28, 2018 at 8:00 AM ET / March 28, 2018 at 7:00 AM CT
- KETKY: March 27, 2018 at 2:30 PM ET / March 27, 2018 at 1:30 PM CT