Judah Lowell's Corner Clocks/ McLean County Bridge/Wildflowers Farm Bed and Breakfast/Sweet Owen/Bob Franzini
26:42 | #1704
Restoration and repair at Judah Lowell's Corner Clocks shop in Lexington; a McLean County historical marker tells the tale of a one-of-a-kind bridge that spans two rivers and another county; the front porch of Wildflowers Farm Bed and Breakfast near Paducah and Land Between the Lakes offers a porch swing and a peaceful view; Our Town highlights the community of Sweet Owen, in Owen County; and meet printmaker and art professor Bob Franzini, who specializes in lithography. A 2011 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: July 9, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / July 9, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: June 23, 2018 at 8:30 AM ET / June 23, 2018 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: June 22, 2018 at 2:30 PM ET / June 22, 2018 at 1:30 PM CT
- KET2: June 22, 2018 at 1:30 PM ET / June 22, 2018 at 12:30 PM CT
- KETKY: June 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM ET / June 20, 2018 at 7:00 AM CT