Artist Deward Eades/West Liberty/Banjo Bill/Paleontologist Dr. Rick Toomey
26:42 | #1706
Jefferson County artist Deward Eades explores his fascination with 'the landscape of the mind' through sculpture and painting; the Morgan County community of West Liberty is Our Town; a look at former State Representative Bill Cornett from Knott County, aka Banjo Bill, who was known for his passion for preserving old styles of music and using it to further his legislative agenda; and paleontologist Dr. Rick Toomey, director of the Mammoth Cave International Center for Science and Learning, seeks unknown tunnels and chambers in Mammoth Cave. A 2011 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: December 13, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / December 13, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: July 11, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / July 11, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 9, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / March 9, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: November 16, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / November 16, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: August 21, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / August 21, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT