Wilson-Blair African American One Room Schoolhouse/Hopewell Museum/Eagles View Bed & Breakfast/Octagon Hall
26:42 | #1717
In Caldwell County, the Wilson-Blair African American One Room Schoolhouse and museum features African-American artifacts and memorabilia; explore the cultural history of the Paris and Bourbon County region at the Hopewell Museum; on the cliffs above Lake Cumberland in Burnside, Eagles View Bed & Breakfast offers guests lodge-style ambience; and Dave joins a team of ghost hunters during an eerie stop at Octagon Hall in Franklin, which many believe is one of the most haunted sites in America. A 2012 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: July 25, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / July 25, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: June 30, 2018 at 8:30 AM ET / June 30, 2018 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: June 29, 2018 at 2:30 PM ET / June 29, 2018 at 1:30 PM CT
- KET2: June 29, 2018 at 1:30 PM ET / June 29, 2018 at 12:30 PM CT
- KETKY: June 27, 2018 at 8:00 AM ET / June 27, 2018 at 7:00 AM CT