Cattle Farm Day/Kenton Co. Markers/Today's Special - Dee's/Our Town - Albany/Covington's Carnegie
26:42 | #1721
Dave spends a relaxing day on a cattle farm in Hopkins County, practicing his fly-fishing cast, and learning to weave baskets; a grouping of historical markers honors three Kenton County natives in the entertainment industry; Dee's Drive Inn, in Lawrence County, serves up Today's Special; Albany of Clinton County is tonight's Our Town; and in another of our series about Kentucky's Carnegie libraries, we look at the history and current mission of Covington's Carnegie, home to the Carnegie Visual and Performing Arts Center. A 2012 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: January 14, 2019 at 5:30 PM ET / January 14, 2019 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: July 31, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / July 31, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 29, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / March 29, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: December 7, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / December 7, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: September 11, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / September 11, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT