Woo Hoo Pedicab/The Purple Onion/The Chitlin' Circuit/Central Kentucky Community Theatre
26:40 | #1803
The 3-wheeled bike taxis of Woo Hoo Pedicab offers a social and environmentally friendly means of transportation around the northern Kentucky city of Newport and across the river into Cincinnati; Dave pulls up a chair for Today's Special at The Purple Onion, a popular Central City restaurant; the city of Hopkinsville was a main stop along The Chitlin' Circuit, a national string of clubs where black recording artists could perform during the days of segregation; and in Washington County, the Springfield Opera House is the home of the Central Kentucky Community Theatre which offers a variety of musicals and plays. A 2012 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: August 3, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / August 3, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: April 4, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / April 4, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: December 12, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / December 12, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: September 14, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / September 14, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: May 1, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / May 1, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT