Paul Gilley/Renfro Valley Radio/Lexington Breweries/Country Girl at Heart Farm Bed and Breakfast
26:40 | #1810
A profile of Morgan County native Paul Gilley, a songwriter who wrote some of the 20th century's most famous songs, including "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" for Hank Williams, Sr.; a historical marker in Rockcastle County reprises the history of the Renfro Valley radio broadcasts; Dave takes a look at the growing beer brewing scene in Lexington; and Country Girl at Heart Farm Bed and Breakfast in Hart County offers an interactive farm experience for guests. A 2013 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: January 28, 2019 at 5:30 PM ET / January 28, 2019 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: August 14, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / August 14, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: July 7, 2018 at 8:30 AM ET / July 7, 2018 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: July 6, 2018 at 2:30 PM ET / July 6, 2018 at 1:30 PM CT
- KET2: July 6, 2018 at 1:30 PM ET / July 6, 2018 at 12:30 PM CT