StorySLAM/Caldwell County Marker/Coralee and The Townies/Gangsters Dueling Piano Bar/Moonbow
26:40 | #1812
Spend an evening at Headliners Music Hall in Louisville for the popular StorySLAM, a part of NPR's Moth Radio Hour; in Caldwell County, a marker recounts the history of the Night Rider movement begun by Dr. David Amoss who organized tobacco farmers against an unfair monopoly; enjoy the music of Lexington-based band Coralee and The Townies; at Newport's Gangsters Dueling Piano Bar, bar patrons join the piano players for high energy, singalong fun; and experience the famous Moonbow at Cumberland Falls State Park in Whitley County. A 2013 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: January 30, 2019 at 5:30 PM ET / January 30, 2019 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: August 16, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / August 16, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: April 17, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / April 17, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: December 26, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / December 26, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: September 27, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / September 27, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT