John Cohen/Today's Special-Weaver's Hot Dogs/Shepherdsville Train Crash/The Double Dans
26:40 | #1813
Meet photographer John Cohen, who came to eastern Kentucky in the late 1950s and captured the region's landscape, people, and music; in Laurel County, Dave enjoys Today's Special at the longtime London landmark, Weaver's Hot Dogs; the Shepherdsville train crash of 1917 is still regarded as the worst in Kentucky's history; and meet Australian horse trainers The Double Dans, who have made Nicholasville their second home.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: August 17, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / August 17, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: April 18, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / April 18, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: December 23, 2017 at 8:30 AM ET / December 23, 2017 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: December 22, 2017 at 12:30 PM ET / December 22, 2017 at 11:30 AM CT
- KETKY: December 20, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / December 20, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT