Old Airdrie; Himlerville; Sherman Cahal; Louisville Historic House
28:00 | #2009
Kentucky Life searches for 'Abandoned Kentucky.' In Muhlenberg County, the ruins of an 1850's iron furnace are all that remain of Old Airdrie; the town of Beauty, in Martin County, stands on the site of what once was the Hungarian community of Himlerville; photographer Sherman Cahal explores the deserted Old Crow Distillery in Frankfort; and in Louisville, the preservation of an historic house was accomplished through the efforts of an ice cream shop.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: October 10, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / October 10, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: June 11, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / June 11, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: August 29, 2015 at 8:30 AM ET / August 29, 2015 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: August 28, 2015 at 12:30 PM ET / August 28, 2015 at 11:30 AM CT
- KETKY: August 26, 2015 at 8:00 AM ET / August 26, 2015 at 7:00 AM CT