Sculptor William M. Duffy; Lord of the Fork; Kentucky's Underground Railroad
26:55 | #2108
Meet award-winning African-American sculptor William M. Duffy, a Louisville native, whose work is found in private, corporate, and public collections throughout the U.S.; experience the world famous, white water kayak competition, Lord of the Fork, at Breaks Interstate Park; and Boone County's integral role in Kentucky's Underground Railroad reveals stories of heroism and sacrifice. Hosted at the Life Adventure Center in Versailles.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: January 5, 2019 at 8:30 AM ET / January 5, 2019 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: January 4, 2019 at 2:30 PM ET / January 4, 2019 at 1:30 PM CT
- KET2: January 4, 2019 at 1:30 PM ET / January 4, 2019 at 12:30 PM CT
- KETKY: January 2, 2019 at 8:00 AM ET / January 2, 2019 at 7:00 AM CT
- KETKY: January 1, 2019 at 2:30 PM ET / January 1, 2019 at 1:30 PM CT