Mammoth Cave; Vaulting at Life Adventure Center; The Parklands of Floyds Fork
25:01 | #2112
Mammoth Cave celebrates its 75th anniversary as a National Park and its 200th anniversary of guided cave tours; Doug visits the Life Adventure Center and learns about their Vaulting program, best described as gymnastics on the back of a moving horse; and the Parklands of Floyds Fork in Louisville is breaking new ground as one of the largest and most ambitious urban parks in the nation.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: April 8, 2017 at 8:30 AM ET / April 8, 2017 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: April 7, 2017 at 12:30 PM ET / April 7, 2017 at 11:30 AM CT
- KETKY: April 5, 2017 at 8:00 AM ET / April 5, 2017 at 7:00 AM CT
- KET2: April 4, 2017 at 7:30 AM ET / April 4, 2017 at 6:30 AM CT
- KET: April 3, 2017 at 11:30 PM ET / April 3, 2017 at 10:30 PM CT