The Crittenden Watch; Minor E Clark Fish Hatchery; Home Cafe & Marketplace; Elwyn Berlekamp
27:40 | #2114
Lt. John Crittenden's watch survived the Battle of the Little Big Horn though he did not and now The Crittenden watch resides at the Kentucky Historical Society in Frankfort; the Minor E Clark Fish Hatchery in Morehead keeps anglers happy; Home Cafe & Marketplace in Bowling Green specializes in pizzas, sandwiches, salads, and desserts; and mathematician Elwyn Berlekamp launched his Fort Thomas high school education into a place at MIT, the Digital Revolution, and the stars.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: July 23, 2016 at 8:30 AM ET / July 23, 2016 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: July 22, 2016 at 12:30 PM ET / July 22, 2016 at 11:30 AM CT
- KETKY: July 20, 2016 at 8:00 AM ET / July 20, 2016 at 7:00 AM CT
- KET2: July 19, 2016 at 7:30 AM ET / July 19, 2016 at 6:30 AM CT
- KET: July 18, 2016 at 11:30 PM ET / July 18, 2016 at 10:30 PM CT