Devou Park; Central Kentucky; Stearns; Old Fort Harrod (Kentucky's Anniversary)
26:40 | #2218
It's all about Communities in this episode of Kentucky Life! Devou Park is a green space at the very heart of Covington; the famous racehorse Lexington is the reason Central Kentucky is the thoroughbred breeding capital of the United States and arguably the world; Doug explores Stearns in the heart of the Big South Fork; and our state's 225th anniversary continues at Old Fort Harrod.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: October 7, 2017 at 8:30 AM ET / October 7, 2017 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: October 6, 2017 at 12:30 PM ET / October 6, 2017 at 11:30 AM CT
- KETKY: October 4, 2017 at 8:00 AM ET / October 4, 2017 at 7:00 AM CT
- KET2: October 3, 2017 at 7:30 AM ET / October 3, 2017 at 6:30 AM CT
- KET2: October 2, 2017 at 7:00 PM ET / October 2, 2017 at 6:00 PM CT