SEKRI; Save A Warrior; Kentucky Museum; Haunted Louisville - Part 3
28:42 | #2109
Doug visits the Corbin plant of SEKRI (Southeastern Kentucky Rehabilitation Industries) and meets some of the employees with mental and physical challenges who produce textiles and clothing for the U.S. military; Doug goes to Save A Warrior in Versailles, an organization helping veterans struggling with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder); on the campus of Western Kentucky University, the Kentucky Museum is recognized for the quality and diversity of its collections and its commitment to the Bowling Green community; and more ghostly apparitions and ghastly tales from the haunted history of Old Louisville. Hosted at the Life Adventure Center in Versailles.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: January 12, 2019 at 8:30 AM ET / January 12, 2019 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: January 11, 2019 at 2:30 PM ET / January 11, 2019 at 1:30 PM CT
- KET2: January 11, 2019 at 1:30 PM ET / January 11, 2019 at 12:30 PM CT
- KETKY: January 9, 2019 at 8:00 AM ET / January 9, 2019 at 7:00 AM CT
- KETKY: January 8, 2019 at 2:30 PM ET / January 8, 2019 at 1:30 PM CT