Mammoth Cave; Vaulting at Life Adventure Center; The Parklands of Floyds Fork
25:01 | #2112
Mammoth Cave celebrates its 75th anniversary as a National Park and its 200th anniversary of guided cave tours; Doug visits the Life Adventure Center and learns about their Vaulting program, best described as gymnastics on the back of a moving horse; and the Parklands of Floyds Fork in Louisville is breaking new ground as one of the largest and most ambitious urban parks in the nation.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: February 2, 2019 at 8:30 AM ET / February 2, 2019 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: February 1, 2019 at 2:30 PM ET / February 1, 2019 at 1:30 PM CT
- KET2: February 1, 2019 at 1:30 PM ET / February 1, 2019 at 12:30 PM CT
- KETKY: January 30, 2019 at 8:00 AM ET / January 30, 2019 at 7:00 AM CT
- KETKY: January 29, 2019 at 2:30 PM ET / January 29, 2019 at 1:30 PM CT