Flag Retirement; Willa Brown Chappell; Saddlemaker Pete Harry; EKU Veterans
28:00 | #2205
This Veterans Day program looks at U.S. flags respectfully laid to rest by the Jeffersontown American Legion in one of the nation's largest flag retirement ceremonies; Willa Brown Chappell of Glasgow broke barriers as an African-American female pilot who trained Tuskegee Airmen; a veteran of Vietnam demonstrates his saddle-making skills in Christian County; and Doug visits Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond to discover why this university is one of the top destinations for veterans.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: June 24, 2017 at 8:30 AM ET / June 24, 2017 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: June 23, 2017 at 12:30 PM ET / June 23, 2017 at 11:30 AM CT
- KETKY: June 21, 2017 at 8:00 AM ET / June 21, 2017 at 7:00 AM CT
- KET2: June 20, 2017 at 7:30 AM ET / June 20, 2017 at 6:30 AM CT
- KET2: June 19, 2017 at 7:00 PM ET / June 19, 2017 at 6:00 PM CT