Public Assistance and Government Welfare Programs
56:30 | #2631
Renee Shaw and guests discuss public assistance and government welfare programs, including Medicaid and food stamps. Scheduled guests: Secretary Adam Meier, Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services; Ashley Spalding, Ph.D., senior policy analyst at the Kentucky Center for Economic Policy; Anne-Tyler Morgan, member of the McBrayer law firm and senior fellow with the Pegasus Institute; and James Ziliak, Ph.D., an economist and founding director of the University of Kentucky Center for Poverty Research.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: August 28, 2019 at 6:00 PM ET / August 28, 2019 at 5:00 PM CT
- KETKY: August 28, 2019 at 9:30 AM ET / August 28, 2019 at 8:30 AM CT
- KETKY: August 28, 2019 at 1:00 AM ET / August 28, 2019 at 12:00 AM CT
- KETKY: August 27, 2019 at 11:00 PM ET / August 27, 2019 at 10:00 PM CT
- KETKY: August 27, 2019 at 2:30 PM ET / August 27, 2019 at 1:30 PM CT