27:00 | #104
On this episode we learn more about communities and companies that are using synergy in food systems. We stop at an area known as The Breadbox to learn about the symbiotic relationship between businesses and their collective use of an indoor aquaponics system. Next, we pack our boots for a day in the orchard to work with Glean KY. Learn how this volunteer organization is ending hunger in Kentucky, one glean at a time.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: June 10, 2017 at 5:30 AM ET / June 10, 2017 at 4:30 AM CT
- KET: June 9, 2017 at 12:30 AM ET / June 8, 2017 at 11:30 PM CT
- KETKY: June 8, 2017 at 6:00 PM ET / June 8, 2017 at 5:00 PM CT
- KET2: June 7, 2017 at 6:00 PM ET / June 7, 2017 at 5:00 PM CT
- KET2: June 7, 2017 at 7:30 AM ET / June 7, 2017 at 6:30 AM CT