Coach Mo/Scheller's Fitness/Lisa Sutton/Morgan Murphy
26:20 | #603
Meet Louisville's Mozziz "Coach Mo" DeWalt, a former contestant on The Biggest Loser, who is leading others to a healthier, active life; since 1979, Scheller's Fitness has been a Louisville mainstay in helping people stay fit; an interview with Lisa Sutton, executive director of the House of Ruth and an authority on AIDS services; and author and Southern Living writer Morgan Murphy talks about his book, Off the Eaten Path, about southern dives and the recipes that made them famous, including his Louisville and Kentucky picks.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET: October 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM ET / October 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM CT
- KETKY: October 27, 2012 at 7:00 AM ET / October 27, 2012 at 6:00 AM CT
- KET2: October 26, 2012 at 5:30 PM ET / October 26, 2012 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: October 26, 2012 at 8:00 AM ET / October 26, 2012 at 7:00 AM CT
- KET: October 26, 2012 at 12:30 AM ET / October 25, 2012 at 11:30 PM CT