All About Horses; Cafe Press; Ken Clay; Bussmann's Bakery
25:36 | #813
An afterschool program at the South Louisville Community Center offers middle and high schoolers the chance to learn about the horse industry; the unique Cafe Press, an international business that creates and sells a broad range of items; Ken Clay, co-author of Two Centuries of Black Louisville: A Photographic History, talks about his book and career; and the tempting treats of Bussmann's Bakery are featured.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET2: April 9, 2017 at 12:00 PM ET / April 9, 2017 at 11:00 AM CT
- KET2: March 25, 2017 at 6:00 AM ET / March 25, 2017 at 5:00 AM CT
- KETKY: March 24, 2017 at 10:00 PM ET / March 24, 2017 at 9:00 PM CT
- KETKY: March 20, 2017 at 6:00 PM ET / March 20, 2017 at 5:00 PM CT
- KET2: March 20, 2017 at 7:30 AM ET / March 20, 2017 at 6:30 AM CT